Birth Birth

This is really cool

Stone Sleeper Stone Sleeper

Awesome song.I really dig the orchestration,makes the song epic !

Fleshbag responds:

Thanks man. I like epic stuff :)

Wiped From The Earth Wiped From The Earth

Really cool song.I love that fast outro ! May I ask you what you used for your guitar tone ?

Fleshbag responds:

Thanks man. I used guitar rig and my ears :)

Total Eradictation Total Eradictation

The song is great,from the beggining it reminds me of Underoath/The Almost kind of metal.And I love it !
The problem is that the bass is WAY TOO LOUD.When I listen to this I hear the bass,the drum and then the guitars are buried far away in the mix.
I hope you'll be able to re-mix it because the song is seriously great !

UndoneDevastation responds:

Alright, fixed that Bass-Problem.
I don't know why there was such a problem, but now it should be good again.

Thanks for that, Kadaj!
Also you could PM me and tell me if the actual mix is okay, if you want ;)
Thanks for listening to our stuff

Space-Psycho Space-Psycho

Love the mix between "metal" drum and electronic sounds.Also,really great melody !

DanJohansen responds:

thanks man glad you dig it!

Dome Break Pt.II Dome Break Pt.II

Listened to some of your songs,and you never disapoint ! I admire your ability to write epic music in different genres

DanJohansen responds:

Thanks for the great compliments man, I like a lot of different styles so I keep making music in different genres.. glad it's appreciated! :D

Storm Gods Storm Gods

Love the song.Cool riffs + awesome production ! I also really like the weird voice and how you mixed it.Is that you singing ?

DanJohansen responds:

Yeah I did the vocals for this tune.. don't use my voice a lot but I figured I give it a serious go on this tune :) THANKS MAN!

Magic Cloud Sea Magic Cloud Sea

Really high quality music ! I love the piano and the strings in this song.It's really well written and executed.Plus,as everyone said it's so peacefull !
Cheers,you got a new fan =)

DanJohansen responds:

Thanks pal! Glad it's enjoyed, metal and symphonic music for life! *high fives*

A Gigantic Wall A Gigantic Wall

Really great songs ! I've listened to the 3 available and really liked it.This one is the best thanks to the voice.Good luck for your band,I'm myself trying to get my band out there

UndoneDevastation responds:

Thanks Kadaj!
Great to hear that you liked our songs.
Yeah we had a lot of trouble while recording the vocals. We were not sure if there should be any screams or growls (just as an example) but still we are satisfied now how it is.

Thanks for listening, dude!!

Can't Live W/O Em Can't Live W/O Em

Once again,great production and great rap make this song dope ! Really enjoyable to listen to.
Cheers senator !