All 28 art Reviews

Fetus Fetus

I think that's one your best work so far.I like how you put a lot of details into the whole body,like the veins on the head,the cheek,muscles and bones.The whole is really scary !

Walter White Walter White

Awesome,love the details and the (random?) pyramids in the background

Zombie Lord Zombie Lord

Awesome,I love this detailed and morbid style of drawing

An evening raftride An evening raftride

Really impressive work.Good to see a complete scene.I like how it's got a "classic painting" esthetic with morbid imagery.Also nice details on the water reflection

Washing away Washing away

I like the opposition between the light and colourful painting and the dark,evil chatacter.Also nice green shading on the nose

Drink/Drown Drink/Drown

Epic piece ! I like how you used almost all the space of the paper,it makes the scene bigger

Cocoa flavoured raptor Cocoa flavoured raptor

Brilliant ! Really beautiful art

SKWEEZY JIBBS SKWEEZY JIBBS

Really great piece.It's a good change from your usual monsters and evil stuff.I like how realistic it looks.Nice details on the beard and neck.
I don't know what could be better,maybe more details and shading on the shirt and hat

Dragon Environment Dragon Environment

How do you even come up with something brilliant like that ? =) I guess you put a lot of work into it.Congrat for the dragon,it looks pretty unique.Nice neck and wings !

FarturAst responds:

It began with a sketch at my sketchbook ;)

foggy environment foggy environment

Badass ! Really simple piece (in a good way) and subtle details.It's interesting how you put the shape of someone in front of that rock.Also,I like how the light/sun and the water are done.