Yotam & Fantasia 08 Yotam & Fantasia 08

lol I love it,this is so hilarious and yet so simple

Nyan Caxx Nyan Caxx

The animation is just wonderful ! I love everything is clear and shines.The scary part was great too,I didn't expect it

Space Face (Part 1) Space Face (Part 1)

Can't wait for part 2,that was great ! Love the animation and the voice acting.Plus it was really funny,I didn't want it to finish there

Soulcaster Soulcaster

I've played up until level 3 and the games looks/plays and sounds great.That's a good surprise

Zombotron 2 Zombotron 2

Absolutely loved it as much as the 1st one ! The zombomobile was really fun to play.I liked the "fish guys" they made me laugh with their big eyes.The games looks gorgeous and the music is really well done.I think this game is better than capsized,which came out on steam while being way less fun (unfortunately) !

Relive Your Life Relive Your Life

This game is awesome but completely crazy : don't pet a dog -> blind -> end of the world !

Birth Birth

This is really cool

Stone Sleeper Stone Sleeper

Awesome song.I really dig the orchestration,makes the song epic !

Fleshbag responds:

Thanks man. I like epic stuff :)

Wiped From The Earth Wiped From The Earth

Really cool song.I love that fast outro ! May I ask you what you used for your guitar tone ?

Fleshbag responds:

Thanks man. I used guitar rig and my ears :)

Fetus Fetus

I think that's one your best work so far.I like how you put a lot of details into the whole body,like the veins on the head,the cheek,muscles and bones.The whole is really scary !

Walter White Walter White

Awesome,love the details and the (random?) pyramids in the background

Zombie Lord Zombie Lord

Awesome,I love this detailed and morbid style of drawing